Backfire Ranger X2 All Terrain Electric Skateboard with 1200W X2 Ultra High Power Ultra High Torque Motors and 12S High Voltage High Efficiency Electronic System
- Range: 24-30km / 15-18.5miles (80kg rider S mode 30km/h speed flat road)
- Speed: 35KM/h / 22MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 454Wh, Sanyo GA 3500mAh 18650 Cells
- Motors: 1200W X2 Ultra-High Power Ultra-High Torque Hub Motors
- Deck: Flexible Drop Down Deck
- Wheels: 165mm / 6.5 Inch Thickening Honeycomb Airless Rubber Tires
- Trucks: Front & Back Double Kingpin Trucks
- System: 12S High Voltage and High Efficiency Electronic System
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
1. Can't Connect With The Board
Follow the steps below.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and not connected with other devices.
- Turn on your Backfire board and remote. They should be within a few feet of each other. Only R2 and later remotes can connect with the app. G2 Black users may purchase an R2 remote to connect with the app.
- Double-click the triangle button on the remote. You should see "BLU ON" on the display.
- The remote and phone are now pairing.
- After pairing is complete, double-click the triangle button again to complete the process.