Backfire ERA 3 Electric Skateboard
- Deck: maple 965*240mm 38*8.85 Inch
- Truck: 7-inch 50-degree reverse kingpin
- Wheels: 96mm*55mm 78A
- Battery: 42V 216Wh lithium polymer
- ESC: BACKFIRE 10S 60A FOC
- Motors: Dual 650W*2 In-Hub Motors
- Remote: 2.4GHz Oled
- Weight: 7.7Kg /17lbs
- Max Load: 120kg/265lbs
- Top speed: 26mph / 42km/h
- Range: 22-28km / 14-17 miles (80KG rider 30km/h flat road/ 180lbs rider 18.5mph flat road )
- Hill Climbing: 30%
- Water resistant: IP65
- Charging time: 2.5hours
7inch aluminium alloy
Gravity cast Hanger
80a Durometer Wheels
atmospheric deck lighting
While keeping a similar appearance as traditional skateboard decks, the deck on the ERA has been re-engineered for strength so you can commute just the way you like it.
Using 1300W hub motor, quiet, comfortable and stable.
Smooth and efficient acceleration/braking thanks to the TI architecture.
9mm thin battery
ERAIII is equipped with a 6AH 216WH polymer battery that provides a cruising range of 24KM. Compared to the previous generation, the battery now has 20% more capacity and charges 60% faster with a 2.5A charger.
Shock-absorbent EVA griptape effectively dampens high-frequency road vibrations.