Backfire Zealot Belt Drive Electric Skateboard
- Range: 28-36km / 17.5-22miles (80kg rider S mode 30km/h speed flat road)
- Speed: 46KM/h / 28.5MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 311Wh, Changhong Sunpower Cells (Equivalent to 42V 8.6Ah-9Ah)
- Motors: 2 x 750w High Torque Motors, again supplied by Hobbywing, with incredible power whilst accelerating and climbings
- Deck: Flexible Bamboo with Maple
- Wheels: 96mm Replaceable
- Trucks: Front CaliberII
- Lights: LED Ambient Light
- System: 12S High Voltage and High Efficiency Electronic System with 21700 Battery Cells Output Current=60A
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
1. Can't Connect With The Board
Follow the steps below.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and not connected with other devices.
- Turn on your Backfire board and remote. They should be within a few feet of each other. Only R2 and later remotes can connect with the app. G2 Black users may purchase an R2 remote to connect with the app.
- Double-click the triangle button on the remote. You should see "BLU ON" on the display.
- The remote and phone are now pairing.
- After pairing is complete, double-click the triangle button again to complete the process.