Backfire Zealot S Belt Drive Electric Skateboard
- Range: 30-40km / 19-24miles (80kg rider S mode 30km/h speed flat road)
- Speed: 48KM/h / 30MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 346Wh, Changhong Sunpower Cells (Equivalent to 42V 9.6Ah)
- Motors: 2 x 875w High Torque Motors, again supplied by Hobbywing, with incredible power whilst accelerating and climbings
- Deck: Flexible Maple with Glass Fiber and ABS
- Wheels: 96mm Replaceable
- Trucks: 8 Inch Forged CNC Trucks
- Lights: LED Ambient Light
- System: 12S High Voltage and High Efficiency Electronic System with 21700 Battery Cells Output Current=60A
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
1. App Email Error
Your email address may not contain a period (.) before the @ symbol. For Gmail users, the period in your username may be omitted.
2. Can't Connect With The Board
Follow the steps below.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and not connected with other devices.
- Turn on your Backfire board and remote. They should be within a few feet of each other. Only R2 and later remotes can connect with the app. G2 Black users may purchase an R2 remote to connect with the app.
- Double-click the triangle button on the remote. You should see "BLU ON" on the display.
- The remote and phone are now pairing.
- After pairing is complete, double-click the triangle button again to complete the process.
3. Can't Find The App On Google Play
In Google Play, search for "backfireboards". Select "New Releases" or go to the last page. Or use this link: