Backfire Zealot S Belt Drive Electric Skateboard
- Range: 30-40km / 19-24miles (80kg rider S mode 30km/h speed flat road)
- Speed: 48KM/h / 30MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 346Wh, Samsung 40t (from June 2022)
- Motors: 2 x 875w High Torque Motors, again supplied by Hobbywing, with incredible power whilst accelerating and climbings
- Deck: Flexible Maple with Glass Fiber and ABS
- Wheels: 96mm Replaceable
- Trucks: 8 Inch Forged CNC Trucks
- Lights: LED Ambient Light
- System: 12S High Voltage and High Efficiency Electronic System with 21700 Battery Cells Output Current=60A
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
1. Can't Connect With The Board
Follow the steps below.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and not connected with other devices.
- Turn on your Backfire board and remote. They should be within a few feet of each other. Only R2 and later remotes can connect with the app. G2 Black users may purchase an R2 remote to connect with the app.
- Double-click the triangle button on the remote. You should see "BLU ON" on the display.
- The remote and phone are now pairing.
- After pairing is complete, double-click the triangle button again to complete the process.