Backfire Hammer Sledge
Belt Drive All-Terrain Electric Skateboard
- Range: 50km / 31mi on 160mm pneumatics *
- Controller: Proprietary BESC with Halo remote
- Battery: 50.4V 820Wh 150A lithium polymer
- Speed: Up to 50km/h / 31mph
- Motors: 1600W×2 6370 155Kv belt drive
- Deck: Flexible double drop (extension wings compatible)
- Trucks: 10-inch double kingpin with extra thick axles
- Wheels: 160mm/6-inch pneumatics
* 50km/31mi with 160mm pneumatics, 65km/40mi with Cloudwheel 165R. Range measured with a 85kg rider averaging 25-30km/h on a flat road.
Shipping begins May 15, 2022. Estimated delivery times:
USA 7‑20 days • Canada 15‑55 days • Europe 15‑25 days • UK 30‑35 days • Australia 7‑20 days
The Hammer Sledge represents our very finest work yet with custom parts and new ideas everywhere you look. With both 2WD and 4WD available, there's enough Backfire goodness for everyone.
Nail the road. Nail it hard.
150 Amps of Lipo Launch Power
Ample power at your fingertips. The discharge current of the Hammer Sledge is more than double that of the Hammer, and the battery capacity larger by 58%. The battery BMS and our exclusive BESC talk to each other to keep every ride powerful and exciting.
Custom-spec 6370 155Kv Motors
We don't pull our power off a shelf. And our BESC motor controller is matched perfectly with these motors, resulting in an ideal response in any scenario. Two motors not enough? Double them with our optional 4WD kit coming soon.
BESC: A True Powerhouse
No one could design the ESC we wanted, so we built it ourselves. Our BESC features true integration with our BMS for greater accuracy and reporting. And combined with our custom motors, it offers better low end acceleration and stronger hill climbing.
Your Fingerprint is Unique
So is our new Halo remote. We don't pull our power off a shelf. And our BESC motor controller is matched perfectly with these motors, resulting in an ideal response in any scenario. Two motors not enough? Double them with our optional 4WD kit.
A Deck that Adapts to You, Not You to It
Crafted from premium maple for comfort and feel, with fiberglass for strength, this deck is ready for any terrain you can throw at it. Better yet, the custom add-on wings let you craft just the right foot feel and stiffness for rides just the way you like them.
Our Lighting Solution is One Bright Idea
In addition to offering a blazing 300 lumens from each of the two headlights, they burn brightly for 3 hours on only a 1 hour charge. But it gets better when you opt for the motion sensing brake lights, which come as part of the optional spoiler.
|Spare Inner Tube × 4||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Spare Belt × 2||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Spoiler + Brake Lights||Add-on||Add-on||Add-on||Add-on|
|Cloudwheel 165R Set||Add-on||Add-on||Add-on||Add-on|
Spare Inner Tube × 4
Spare Belt × 2
Spoiler + Brake Lights
Cloudwheel 165R Set
1. App Email Error
Your email address may not contain a period (.) before the @ symbol. For Gmail users, the period in your username may be omitted.
2. Can't Connect With The Board
Follow the steps below.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and not connected with other devices.
- Turn on your Backfire board and remote. They should be within a few feet of each other. Only R2 and later remotes can connect with the app. G2 Black users may purchase an R2 remote to connect with the app.
- Double-click the triangle button on the remote. You should see "BLU ON" on the display.
- The remote and phone are now pairing.
- After pairing is complete, double-click the triangle button again to complete the process.
3. Can't Find The App On Google Play
In Google Play, search for "backfireboards". Select "New Releases" or go to the last page. Or use this link: