Backfire Ranger X2 All Terrain Electric Skateboard with 1200W X2 Ultra High Power Ultra High Torque Motors and 12S High Voltage High Efficiency Electronic System
- Range: 24-30km / 15-18.5miles (80kg rider S mode 30km/h speed flat road)
- Speed: 35KM/h / 22MPH
- Battery: 50.4V 454Wh, Sanyo GA 3500mAh 18650 Cells
- Motors: 1200W X2 Ultra-High Power Ultra-High Torque Hub Motors
- Deck: Flexible Drop Down Deck
- Wheels: 165mm / 6.5 Inch Thickening Honeycomb Airless Rubber Tires
- Trucks: Front & Back Double Kingpin Trucks
- System: 12S High Voltage and High Efficiency Electronic System
Disclaimer: Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
1. App Email Error
Your email address may not contain a period (.) before the @ symbol. For Gmail users, the period in your username may be omitted.
2. Can't Connect With The Board
Follow the steps below.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and not connected with other devices.
- Turn on your Backfire board and remote. They should be within a few feet of each other. Only R2 and later remotes can connect with the app. G2 Black users may purchase an R2 remote to connect with the app.
- Double-click the triangle button on the remote. You should see "BLU ON" on the display.
- The remote and phone are now pairing.
- After pairing is complete, double-click the triangle button again to complete the process.
3. Can't Find The App On Google Play
In Google Play, search for "backfireboards". Select "New Releases" or go to the last page. Or use this link: